Devaleena Creations in New Delhi is a bespoke ‘concept-clothing’ line, designed and created by Devaleena Sarkhel. Devaleena, fashion designer, designer on wheels in New Delhi, This unique brand creates bespoke clothes, jewelry, and other lifestyle accessories for the specific needs and preferences of each of their clients.Fashion Fashion designer, designer on wheels in New Delhi. Devaleena likes to call herself ‘A professional designer on wheels’as her unique business model takes her to each of her clients’ homes where she personally styles and creates unique looks. Devaleena Creations fashion designer, designer on wheels, make customised fashion accessible to everyone, which is why they come to you, instead of the client going to them! Each person is unique and so is their sense of style. Which is why the designer takes into consideration individual needs of each of her clients. A personal session with the customers provides insight into their choice of fit, colours, textures etc. The brand has an amazing team of artisans working round-the-clock to create unique, one-of-a-kind, handmade items just for you! Thank you from Team Devaleena Creations! How it works
- Contact us! For custom clothing in New Delhi, Call us or write to us and we’ll be there!
- Our timings are 10 AM to 6 PM. Please let us know if you would like to see an example of our work and we’ll bring it to you.
- We come to you for a personalized session here we discuss your idea and understand your preferences. We’ll take your measurements and provide an initial estimated cost for the project.
- Next, you’ll receive a “Specification Sheet”, a sketch of the final design with measurement details and swatches of fabric/embroidery to be used, to help you understand how your final piece will look.
- At this point, a final estimate of costs will be provided for your approval.
- After we get your approval on the design and cost, we start working on your outfit. Depending on the amount of work, it takes up to 7 to 10 days (except weekends and public holidays) to complete the work.
- If the project demands, we might need to take a trial date from you before we hand you the completed product.
- Once your outfit is complete, you can pick it up from us or we can deliver it to your doorstep, in which case delivery charges are applicable.